When Standard Protocol Can Save Lives
The Value of Preventing the Unexpected
While many inspections often seem unnecessary and excessive, it’s important to keep in mind that you never actually see everything that the inspection prevents. Take, for instance, a visit to the doctor’s office. There have been thousands of cases where a routine inspection caught something completely unexpected and ultimately, saved the person’s life.
Now, take a moment to think about your electrical system. Many homeowners believe that electrical inspections are a fraudulent way of collecting money without providing valuable service.
At Integra Electrical, we offer electrical inspections to provide not only peace of mind, but also to alert homeowners of issues that have led to dangerous situations in other homes.
When Do I Need an Electrical Inspection?
There are a multitude of instances when homeowners may need an electrical inspection.
Some of the most common circumstances include:
- You’ve recently purchased a new home or are trying to sell your home.
- Your home is over 40 years old.
- Your home has undergone renovation, such as a home addition.
- You’ve added a new appliance to your home that will require a substantial amount of electricity.
What Are the Benefits of an Electrical Inspection?
Scheduling an electrical inspection is very beneficial. Discover why:
- Identifies potential safety hazards with your current electrical system.
- If you are a new homeowner, it provides peace of mind that your electric is adequate and up to electrical code.
- Pinpoints specific problems with your current electric, such as outdated wiring and other unsuitable, dangerous materials.
- Recognizes overloaded fuses or circuit breakers that could cause electrical fires.
- …And much more!
Covering All of The Bases Through Honest Service
Being a reliable, ethical and fully licensed electrical contractor means hiring the right kind of people. Here at Integra, we don’t let just anyone join our team. That’s why, when you call us for an electrical inspection, we make it our top priority to always look out for your safety, without exception.
Unnecessary upsells and deception have never existed behind our Integra name. Instead, we strive each and every day to prove to homeowners that we deliver not only the best work, but also the most sincerity in every aspect of our services.
Protect Your Electric with Integra
To schedule your electrical inspection with the team that always looks out for your safety and best interests, fill out our online form or call Integra Electrical at 515.305.2017 today.